FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
Cousyn Grading & Demolition
1. Are you fully licensed and insured?
Yes. Our contractor’s license number is 289755. We are insured for up to $2 million in liability—twice the amount of most competitors.
2. How long have you been in business?
We have been family-owned and operated since 1972.
3. What type of work do you do?
We create functional pads for custom homes or commercial/industrial structures, including curbs, gutters, parking lots, and loading docks.
4. What type of equipment is used?
Please see our Equipment page for a description of our equipment.
5. What do I need to start work?
Please be advised that before we can give an accurate bid for most projects, you will need to do the following:
• Provide us with proper plans and a soils report
• Obtain an asbestos report and conduct asbestos abatement
• Obtain your permits from the city
• Disconnect all utilities
For any question not answered here, please feel free to contact us.